Home Network kit

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Home Network kit
  • From: "Mark McCall" <mark@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2000 09:31:43 -0000

From Scan.co.uk - TODAY ONLY page...

SOHO-Pro Network Kit

Ideal Starter Pack for the Small Office Home Office - Network Gaming, peripheral sharing - Internet Sharing -

The Complete Networking Kit Includes:

1 x SCAN 8 Port 10/100Mbit N-Way SWITCH metal cased with in-built PSU (8 ports + 1 Uplink Port)

Not to be compared with cheaper plastic cased units with external PSU's!! Over 300 professional Networking companies use SCAN networking products - Our Network Kit is FAST because we use a Switch & not a dual Hub!

3 x PCI 10/100Mbit Network Cards (PnP) with Wake up on Lan (includes WOL cable)

3 x 5m RJ45 Cables

Extra PCI 10/100Mb Network Cards only £7.00 if purchased with above special offer!

eGroups Sponsor
click
here