Re: Police fence stolen goods on Internet.

These thibgs have been going on for _ages_, but as the article states, not
everybody knew where they were. I for example, knew they existed, but
didn't know where to get in on the act.

What was it Homer baught at a Police auction? Was it Snake's Car?

--
,,,
(o o)

eLerts