Re: iPaq

> >Well, I knew it would happen, 3 weeks gone by and finally I get
the
> >fatal screen reverse problem... doh!

No.  This is a replacement job if you get it.  Means the screen is shafted.

> >1. Dust under screen, quite a bit now.

Yes.  Dust gets in from the hole for the stylus.  They have supposedly
fixed
this now by making a barrier between the hole and the screen.  No biggy.

> >2. Speaker pop

Some of my games do have crackly sound.  MP3s etc are perfect though so I
guess the ganes are pushing the envelope a little.

> >3. Occiasional total lockup

Had a couple in about a month.  There's a reset switch on the bottom.

> >4. Strange Today screen proble not showing all the screen

No.

> >5. Couple of little scratches on the screen from Stylus

No.

> >6. Multiple buttons not working at once

No.

> Many of these problems seem to be encountered by several posters, I
really
> don't want to fork out this amount of cash on something that is really
not
> reliable. Any thoughts ?

I wounldn't say it "not reliable" at all!  Quite the opposite.

Like any product you can read good and bad about it on the Net.  It is THE
plamtop (for now) and the fact that it's pretty much sold out everywhere
speaks volumes.  I love mine.  Ask Kwong...he has about 5 of the things
now...some with 128meg!!!! :-)

M.

eGroups eLerts
http://click.egroups.com/1/9698/3/_/2065/_/974279968/