From: martin [mailto:martin@xxxxxxx]
Sent: 07 November 2000 12:11
To: ukha.d
Cc: martin
Subject: RE: [ukha_d] LD10/11 and LM12U

At 10:11 am +0000 7/11/00, nick.broughton@xxxxxxx wrote:
>I dim my LM12U's to zero, rather than turning them off (anybody know of
>any downsides to this?).  That way they can be brightened to any level
>without going to 100% first.
>It's not the same as a memory dim, but it's a reasonable compromise for
>my purposes.
>
>Nick

This sounds a clever trick, I guess this is something that is easily
done with a controller?
What controller do you use?

At first I am playing with RF switches that send simple X10 commands
using a TM12 RF receiver.

The controller is a later project!!

Martin

http://click.egroups.com/1/9183/3/_/2065/_/973604747/