RE: Missing messages- anyone else?

  • To: "'ukha_d@xxxxxxx'" <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Missing messages- anyone else?
  • From: James Hoye <jhoye@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2000 11:11:27 -0000

> > No its not just you,
> >
> > I have been missing messages including some of my own
> postings, thats what
> > first alerted me to it. I havent mentioned it on list
> because BT Internets
> > mail servers have been up and dowm more than a whores
> nickers over the
> last
> > few days. :-(

Just think, Keith's been sending out messages saying the KAT5 units are
ready and we've missed them all :)

I hope the big box from Rapid Electronics was KAT5 components Keith!!!

James H
(still working through 300+ messages - boy you guys (and gals) have been
talking a lot...)

eGroups eLerts
http://click.egroups.com/1/9698/9/_/2065/_/973163052/