Re: Freeserve 24/7 Access!!!!!

I wouldn't be too upset Mark, I've just cancelled my cable subscription and
phone line. It's expensive, the channels are limited and their service is
crap. It took 6 visits, not including the origional install and 2.5 days of
my anual leave for them to get it working properly. At present I get very
few channels, no MTV, no Living, No Men & Motors, though I do pay for
the
sports channels, and for an extra 4 quid a month I'll be getting all
channels from Sky Digital, including the movies, which we don't get now...

BTW, what IS on Sky Digital channel 800?

> Unfortunately those of us living in the country side are unlikely to
ever
> see cable!

High rates giving you headaches? The 0% APR Introductory Rate from
Capital One. 9.9% Fixed thereafter!
http://click.egroups.com/1/3010/5/_/2065/_/956308964/