RE: Freeserve 24/7 Access!!!!!

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Freeserve 24/7 Access!!!!!
  • From: "M McAree Jr" <michael.mcaree@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2000 08:47:53 +0100

I basically got it to give me clear picture for BBC & ITV. 7 Channels
(5 +
Sky 1 and VH1) plus line rental is £8.95 per month. Free residential Cable
to Cable calls off peak. I can buy Movies and Sport on a monthly basis for
£25.
Now I get free calls to the internet thrown in :-) Can't be bad... The only
problem is that you are disconnected after 2 hours. I'm not sure how this
will work in practice but I will be automatically dialling back in again.
When I get up and running I 'll let you know how good their service is. I
am
still going to maintain a pay service in the mean time.

Michael
BELFAST

Your high school sweetheart-where is he now?  With 4.4 million alumni
already registered at Classmates.com, there's a good chance you'll
find her here. Visit your online high school class reunion at:
http://click.egroups.com/1/3139/5/_/2065/_/956303282/