Re: New Curtain Motor Review

For those of you that have not yet come across the CyberSelect web site,
you
will find that we are offering these motors together with the necessary DC
adapters (after much searching around in the UK).  They come as part of our
control packages but you can buy the motor and adapter as a set (normally
increase the number of windows you can automate).

Having tried a number of curtain tracks we find the best to suit this
system
are Harrison Drape, see the FAQ on our site for more details.

Regards
John
www.cyberselect.co.uk
+44 1603 453057
Rowan House, 28 Queens Road, Hethersett, Norwich, NR9 3DB

The information transmitted in this e-mail is intended only for the person
or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or
privileged material.  Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other
use
of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons
or
entities other than the intended recipients is prohibited.  If you have
received this e-mail in error, please contact the sender and delete the
material from any computer.