RE: New Curtain Motor Review

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: New Curtain Motor Review
  • From: "M McAree Jr" <michael.mcaree@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2000 08:59:21 +0100

> and if anyone wants details of my
> sneaky method of converting ordinary curtains on a pole to a
loop-operated
> system so they can then automate them, just ask and I'll post or www
it!
> It might work on rails as well, but probably not well without a couple
of
> additions.

Now trhats what I need!!! The wife made the curtains and I put up the pole.
I don't think she would be happy if I scrapped her good work just so that I
could play about with opening the curtains remotely !!
Please post the details!

Regards,

Michael
BELFAST

10% Off FogDog.com, Disney.com, eCost.com and many more.
You get paid as you shop with the Pointclick network.
http://click.egroups.com/1/3417/5/_/2065/_/956217598/