CM11 (CM12U) and RI

  • To: ukha <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: CM11 (CM12U) and RI
  • From: Alex Goodyear <Alex.Goodyear@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2000 10:32:39 +0100

Hi,

I think the CM11 is the US name for what we (in the UK) call the CM12U,
is that correct ? If so then, according to the documentation, the
ActiveHome computer interface automatically asserts the RI pin when it
receives data over the powerline so you don't need to mess about
crossing wires.

--
Alex Goodyear.
UKAEA Fusion, JET Facility,		Phone 	01235 46 5192

Enter to WIN one of 10 NEW Kenmore Ranges!
Only at sears.com
http://click.egroups.com/1/2677/5/_/2065/_/955445564/