Re: Flaky CM12 ??

Have you moved the CM12 to a different socket as a result of installing
Comfort. Might not mean anything at all, but my X10 radio transceiver
(can't remember that code as well!) seemed to crash (i.e. stop
responding to radio commands) intermittently in its first location, but
when I moved to alternative location (which ought to have worse radio
reception) it has only misbehaved once in a couple of months...

Seems sad that something as *simple* as a radio transceiver can't be
designed to be crash/bug free...

Ray.

Simplifying group communications