Re: DIN Rail Boxes

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: DIN Rail Boxes
  • From: adrian.lucas@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 5 Nov 1999 11:59:42 +0100

Dimensions of LD 10 (in mm) are:

51 width
71 depth (incl 6mm for fuse)
80 height

You will need to allow extra on the height for the cables.  It might be=
nice to leave the fuse sticking out in which case you need a 15mm diam=
hole and the depth reduces by 6mm.  You might have to allow space for =
a junction strip as well because the=20
existing wires probably won't be long enough.  Under the floor is a pos=
siblility but you need easy access to change the fuse which may blow wh=
en the bulb fails.  If you don't need dimming then the AD10 is smaller =
(35 X 66 X 80) and doesn't have a fuse.

Another alternative which could be easily removed is the LW10U though o=
nly suitable if you have one light switch per box.

Adrian Lucas
E-mail:       adrian.lucas@xxxxxxx

Nigel Orr <nigel.orr@xxxxxxx> on 28/10/99 12:16:05
Please respond to ukha_d <ukha_d@xxxxxxx> @ SMTP=20