Re: x10 over three phase

Spoken to my brother who's 5 bedroom house is on three-phase because he
has night storage heaters, and he only has one meter and doesn't pay
through the nose for it.  :-\

> its wrong, each phase can carry the same current. Unless you need to
> run 3 phase plant (big motors) dont do it, it will cost you additional
> standing charges and you will need three meters. What sort of
> electriction are you using he should know better.

eGroup of the Day:
"Alb-information" -  News and issues regarding Albania and its
culture.
http://offers.egroups.com/click/236/4

eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/ukha_d