Silent running

Hi all,

I have just bought a new ASUS motherboard that has 3 pin headers that
can control and monitor the CPU and the power supply fans. The manual
states that the motherboard can power down both the CPU and the power
supply fans when the CPU is put into suspend mode. It also says that the
CPU and motherboard temperatures will continue to be monitored and that
the fans will be switched back on to cool the system if necessary. I can
find a suitable CPU fan but I can't find any power supplies (AT or ATX)
that allow the motherboard to control their fan. Does anyone know of any
suitable power supplies ?  I am also interrested in silent power supply
fans, at the moment I intend to sound proof the video cabinate with foam
but I am concerned that this may increase the temperature, any comments
?

--

A. Goodyear	agood[AT]@jet[DOT].uk	Ex. 5192

Joint European Torus, K1/0/66, Abingdon, Oxon, UK.

eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/ukha_d