Re: IR Keyboard

On Thu, 18 Feb 1999 09:36:32 -0000, you wrote:

>"BTC (Black) Infra Red Keyboard 24.00"
I got one from a computer fair in Newcastle for =A325 and the keyboard
is pretty good. If there is a criticism, it's that the presire
sensitive joystick mouse (2 strain guages probably) is too sensitive
and does not always return to zero leading to annoying pointer
"creep".

This is mostly a problem under X on Linux, and everything else is
fine. The layout and travel is basically that of a laptop keyboard,
although it is better than my expensive Dell machine!

There is even a cable to link the keyboard up when the 4x AA batteries
go flat and the spares are in your palmtop. My model is a BTC5110R.

James
---
James Derrick    james@xxxxxxx, Cramlington, Near Newcastle, =
England
Forwarding Service: jderrick@xxxxxxx
Beyond the Horizon of the place we lived when we were =
young,
In a World of Magnets and Miracles. Pink Floyd.

eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/ukha_d