Re: Any recommendations?

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: Any recommendations?
  • From: "Paul Miller" <pmiller@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Mar 1999 13:59:00 -0000

Hi guys,
just picked up on this,

- Computer (all the CPUs are in one 'IT' room, with just monitor,
> keyboard etc. in each room - no big, noisy boxes cluttering the
rooms!)

does anyone have any clues as to how far you can drive
monitors/keyboards/mice with cable?

I would not have belived that you could distrbute it so easily.

Second one on your current Security system theme, I had my garden shed done
over (again) last night, and I believe its about time I stopped talking
about security cameras and actual installed them, If possibly I would like
them to be integrated either with my PC direct (second choice) or with X10,
this may mean replacing my current wireless alarm system (not too bothered)
any ideas or suggestions....

Regards

Paul

Internet FileZone: Always FREE!
Instantly store & access your valuable PC files on the net,
from any Web browser.
SIGN UP NOW - http://offers.egroups.com/click/235/0

eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/ukha_d