Fw: Announcing Talking Caller ID 32!

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Fw: Announcing Talking Caller ID 32!
  • From: "Mark McCall" <mark@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Feb 1999 11:01:17 -0000

Includes UK support...Interesting...

-----Original Message-----
From: Norm Tanner <NormTanner@xxxxxxx>
To: Special Offer <NormTanner@xxxxxxx>
Date: 13 February 1999 01:29
Subject: Announcing Talking Caller ID 32!

Announcing Talking Caller ID 32, a shareware program that actually talks to
you, telling you who is calling before you pick up the phone.  This new
32-bit version has all of the features of the 16-bit version of Talking
Caller ID plus many new features.  It incorporates the new Microsoft Agent
2.0 technology with talking animated characters and a much nicer sounding
speech engine.  It comes with the Genie character and you can download
several others from my website.  They each have different animations and
voices.  In addition to announcing the name and number of an incoming
caller, the characters can read the contents of the clipboard, tell the
date
and time, tell jokes and even sing songs.  You can download the speech
control panel, which allows you to change the pronunciation of any words or
names.  The agent characters even include speech recognition capabilities
when you download the speech recognition engine, which is free.

One of the other new features of the 32-bit version is E-mail notification
of the caller id information.  Let's say you are at work all day and no one
is home.  You can have the program send an E-mail to you at work each time
person calls your house.  If you have either a numeric or alphanumeric
pager, it can also send you a page with this information.  The new 32-bit
version also supports DDE (dynamic data exchange).  This allows the program
to send the phone number of the incoming caller to other applications,
which
can then pop-up records based on the phone number.

The price of the program is $39.95.  If you are already a registered user
of
the 16-bit version, you can upgrade for $19.95.  To order, please visit my
website at http://www.TalkingCallerID.com/
and choose the On-Line Order Form
(Secure).

If you don't have a caller id capable modem, or you want to be able to use
your modem for other applications while still monitoring your phone line, I
offer the Rochelle Caller ID Plug which connects to a serial port on your
computer and into your phone jack.  It comes with a free cable kit with
everything you need for complete installation.  The price of this unit is
$45.00, which includes shipping and handling by US Priority mail.  However,
as a recipient of this mailing, I am offering you the following special
offer: Get the 32-bit program ($39.95 value), the CD-ROM ($5.95 value) and
the Rochelle Caller ID Plug ($45.00 value) for only $70.90 ($20.00 of the
regular price).  To take advantage of this offer, go to my On-Line Order
Form, and order the 32-bit upgrade (instead of the 32-bit program), CD-ROM
and Rochelle Caller ID Plug and in the Comment field enter "SPECIAL
OFFER".
This offer is good until the end of February and is only available to new
customers. No refunds for previous purchases.

Talking Caller ID will be featured on Cable TV this Saturday and Sunday
morning on "Cool Tech" on the SCI-FI and USA Networks.  Please
consult your
local cable listings for times.  In my area it is on SCI-FI at 8:30 AM
Mountain Time on both Saturday and Sunday.  I have not seen the show so I
don't know if they have done justice to my program or not.

Thank you for taking the time to read this E-mail.  If you have any
questions, please feel free to reply to this E-mail.

Norm Tanner <NormTanner@xxxxxxx>
Author of Talking Caller ID
Stealth Software
Web Site: http://www.TalkingCallerID.com/

Fresh flowers are the perfect way to say "I love you".
Shipped direct from the grower, Proflowers.com has
arrangements from $29.95 plus S&H.
Click here: http://offers.egroups.com/click/216/0

eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/ukha_d