Re: Product Launch Info - and no spam in sight!

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: Product Launch Info - and no spam in sight!
  • From: Michael Chau <mschau@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Feb 1999 00:21:32 +0000

I want to find out more. Could you please send brochure and/or
multimedia CD-ROM to me? Address: Michael Chau, 3 Grasslands,
Smallfield, Horley, Surrey RH6 9NU.

Thanks.
Michael

In message <918865204.116218.0@xxxxxxx>, sos@xxxxxxx
writes
>G'day from Australia!
>
>Smart Office Solutions (Aust) Pty Ltd is about to launch our HOME
NETWORK SYSTEM
>in the UK. The system is aimed for the masses, and is a 'turnkey'
solution, i.e:
>All the features and services a homebuyer needs in a new home are
supplied as
>standard - lighting, energy-smart components, quality multi-room hi-fi,
>irrigation, IT and security.
>
>I will be in the UK from 3/3/99 for 10 days - should anyone in the UK
wish to
>discuss the HOME NETWORK SYSTEM product with me personally , or receive
our
>brochure and/or multimedia CD-ROM whilst i am there, please email me in
the next
>week with your details.
>
>Cheers all!
>
>Nathan Hague, director
>sos@xxxxxxx

>Tired of waiting for your stock quotes and charts to load?
>StockMaster is super-fast for quotes, charts, news, and portfolios.
>Markets don't wait, why should you?  http://www.stockmaster.com/?a=f9
>
>eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/ukha_d

Fresh flowers are the perfect way to say "I love you".
Shipped direct from the grower, Proflowers.com has
arrangements from $29.95 plus S&H.
Click here: http://offers.egroups.com/click/216/0

eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/ukha_d