Re: MP3 Whole House Audio

Andy,
I'd like to have a look at your app as I have a very similar
setup. I was thinking of doing an app myself as I couldn't find one on
the web that did exactly what I wanted.

Thanks

Phil

<199907211936310450.001db6f-@mail> wrote:
original article:http://www.egroups.com/group/ukha_d/?start=607

> Hi,
>
> I've been using an MP3 system I've developed for some time now - It
is very much in its infancy but here's the setup:

> 	1 x AITech IR keyboard interface.
> 	1 x Pronto remote
> 	1 x Developed application (in VB5)
> 	1 x Updated microsoft media player (to support MP3)
> 	1 x AverMedia Averkey 300 for display on TV's
>
> Essentially the system displays an menu list of the artists available.
>
> Selecting an artist will display the CDs for that artist.
> Selecting a CD will display the songs on at hat CD
> Selecting a song will place the song into the queue for playing.
>
> The display shows the current playing song too.
>
> If anyone is interested in the code let me know .. but please bear in
mind that it is very much a development system just so I can set out my
ideas before re-developing it 'properly'. The system currently only
works with the same track playing all over the house but it's pretty
easy to modify for different tracks in different zones.

> Andy
>

> --- Tag-it V1.0 (c) Andy Powell 1998
> The inside contact you have developed at great expense is the first
person to be let go in any reorganization.

Don't know which one to buy? Productopia does.
http://clickhere.egroups.com/click/554

eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/ukha_d
http://www.egroups.com - Simplifying
group communications