Re: Pronto Remote control

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: Pronto Remote control
  • From: "Mark McCall" <mark@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jan 1999 09:36:41 -0000

The Pronto looks great Andy.  I know Mike Huggins is after one but he was
having trouble finding even a US company with stock.  Have these folks
actually got some in stock?  What's their price and what are they charging
for UK delivery.

I have seen the news about the RS-232 cable and software and it looks like
an ideal unit.  For anyone that hasn't seen the Pronto there is a good
review of it (and others) at this site..
http://www.sunstorm.com/remote/

Thanks

Mark