Pronto Remote control

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Pronto Remote control
  • From: "Andy Powell" <andy@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jan 1999 00:11:07 +0000

Hi,

I've just placed my order for a Pronto remote control from=
www.prontoedit.com - there's a little extra news the Pronto now comes with=
a serial cable and at the end of this month the ProntoEdit software that=
allows you to upload/download *BOTH* your IR configs and GRAPHICS to/from=
the remote - What I've been waiting for for ages..Channel Logos, DD logos,=
DTS, X10 etc

Just one other thing.. if you have a WinTV card with S-Video input try the=
hauppague (sp) IR remote control.. nothing special about it except that by=
just changing the .INI file you can make it work with your own=
applications... I'm just finishinhg off a small scripting program that=
controls both X10 via CM12 and IR via RedRat.. well wicked... and the=
remote control that comes with the hauppage remote can be learnt by most=
learning remotes.. as well as one for all remotes-- it's actually=
manufactured by Philips  so using a Philips TV remote code works too!!

Andy

--- Tag-it V1.0 (c) Andy Powell 1998
Teamwork is essential. It allows you to blame someone else.

eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/ukha_d