Re: Pronto Remote control

Hi Mark,

>The Pronto looks great Andy.  I know Mike Huggins is after one but he
was
>having trouble finding even a US company with stock.  Have these folks
>actually got some in stock?  What's their price and what are they
charging
>for UK delivery.

Yep they ar in stock- they price them at 399usd which is about 250gbp -=
plus 25usd (ish) for 2-3 day delivery
(don't forget the VAT + Import duty if you're unlucky enough to have your=
package intercepted by customs)

>I have seen the news about the RS-232 cable and software and it looks
like
>an ideal unit.  For anyone that hasn't seen the Pronto there is a good
>review of it (and others) at this site..

Particularly as you can exchange .CCF files ( the files with IR codes in)
-=
the site I was on also has some channel idents too.. unfortuneately mainly=
(if not all) are US ... but then it's not to hard to get them from the=
likes of Sky, BBC etc here...

btw. I was beginning to think that I was no longer subscribing the the=
UKHA_D group - no messages.. then suddenly today ... waaaayyyy loads...

Andy

eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/ukha_d