Re: SMS Notification?

The other big issue is, how do you intend to get the PC to talk to the
phone in the first place - is it a particularly fancy one with a serial
interface that you can wop 'send this sms' type commands down - none of
the phones I've ever owned had this feature.

isn't
> that an
> > expensive way of doing it?
>
> SIM only subscriptions are cheap (around 50 quid for a year). Some
> providers also do data-only subscription tarrifs (from 5UKP a month).
> Presumably, if you can be bothered, you could also use a pay-as-you go
> SIM.
>
> Patrick

> Accurate impartial advice on everything from laptops to tablesaws.
> http://clickhere.egroups.com/click/1701

> -- http://www.egroups.com/docvault/ukha_d/?m=1

Was the salesman clueless?  Productopia has the answers.
http://clickhere.egroups.com/click/1702

-- http://www.egroups.com/VoiceChatPage?listName=ukha_d&m=1