Re: ATTN: PalmIII Users

  • To: ukha_d <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: ATTN: PalmIII Users
  • From: Keith Doxey <keith.doxey@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Dec 1999 13:53:26 -0000

Raymond,

Thje latest issue of the Maplin Magazine has a project for a radio mic
based
around 418MHz RF modules. Could be just the thing for your Star Trek
Communicator. Use that to send the commands to your voice recogniton HA
controller without the hassle of installing microphones all over the house.

Hope that helps

Keith

Keith Doxey
http://www.btinternet.com/~krazy.keith
Krazy Keith's World of DIY Home Automation