Re: ATTN: PalmIII Users

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: ATTN: PalmIII Users
  • From: "Mark McCall" <Mark@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Dec 1999 13:56:57 -0000

> They do look cool, but they're sooo expensive, and if I had one, I'd
> want one for the bedroom too and it'd just never end.

Treat yourself...IT CHRISTMAS!!

I have a friend who has just bought one along with an X10 starter kit - a
few modules and an IR543.  He works night shift and he's using his like
this...

At 10:55pm the Pronto send a command to turn on his outside lights (he
leaves for work around 11:pm).

At 11:10pm the Pronto turns off the outside lights and sends command to
shut
down his AV system in case it was left on.

At 9:00am the Pronto powers up his AV system and turns Digibox to UK Living
for his morning viewing in bed.

At 10:30am Pronto switches Digibox onto a radio station to allow him to
drift off to sleep...

11:30am Pronto switches off AV system

6:00pm AV system powered up again and switched to BBC1 for the news

You get the idea....

M.

Accurate impartial advice on everything from laptops to tablesaws.
http://clickhere.egroups.com/click/1701

-- Create a poll/survey for your group!
-- http://www.egroups.com/vote?listname=ukha_d&m=1