From: ukha_d@xxxxxxx [mailto:ukha_d@xxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Juan
Sent: Friday, August 07, 2009 12:55 AM
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [ukha_d] Re: Selling an automated house?

I agree with other members' comment. Agents look at the total square
foot of the living spaces, really don't care much about extras like
automation.
Our home in Florida is for sale, we included a large package of data,
audio, video, automation for the entire home. The potential buyers
look at you like crazy when you talk about automation, they just
don't get it. It is sad because for us, having automation on
lighting alone has reduced our power bill significantly. It took me
a while to have everything set up and running so by the months more
devices were turn into automation, the better energy efficiency we
were getting.

Here are the pictures of the home still for sale:

http://picasaweb.google.com/Jaju.LLC/ModernHomeBallastPoint?
feat=directlink

Juan . ///