Re: Ventilation/cooling of PCs

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: Ventilation/cooling of PCs
  • From: "Timothy Morris" <timmorris@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Aug 1999 12:39:00 +0100

As a matter of interest I just had a SCSI disk fail (yesterday). Thank
goodness for Windows NT and disk mirroring. The mirror just took over!

Tim.

Start with up to 150 Points for joining!
http://clickhere.egroups.com/click/630

eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/ukha_d
http://www.egroups.com - Simplifying
group communications