Advice

Hi All

I need some advice. I will try my best to explain the scenario and
hopefully
you guys can help me make a decision.
In my house I have three floors.

On the ground floor there are two light switches one near the front door
with
a single rocker switch on it and the other at the far end of the hallway
with
three rocker switches on it.

The single rocker switch near the door controls the main hallway ceiling
light.

At the other end of the hall the triple rocker switch controls the
following.

The first switch also controls the main hallway ceiling light.
The second switch controls another hallway ceiling light.
The third switch controls a ceiling light on the first floor.

On the first floor there is a double rocker light switch.

The first switch also controls the first floor ceiling light.
The second switch controls the second floor ceiling light.

On the second floor there is a single rocker light switch.
This switch also controls the second floor ceiling light.

So....clear as mud?  I want to be able to control these switches via X10.
need to consider Cost, disruption, cost again and last but definitely first
WAF.  As none of my current X10 installation is working this is going to be
hard sell (My LCD Monitor problem)  However I am convinced I will be able
get everything back on line soon.  I have thought about LM12W in the
ceiling,
DIN mounted or TMA4 micromodule.  Obviously LM12W is cheapest option but is
it the best option.  DIN mounted would mean a new consumer unit and I
presume
cutting the existing lighting circuits from my existing consumer unit and
re-routing them into a new consumer unit.  That's just my best guess though
so correct me if I am wrong.  TMA4 I have never seen so I have no comments
about them. Any thoughts would be appreciated.

regards

Anthony

This email may contain information which is privileged or confidential. If
you are not the intended recipient of this email, please notify the sender
immediately and delete it without reading, copying, storing, forwarding or
disclosing its contents to any other person
Thank you

Check us out at http://www.btsyntegra.com