RE: Re: A nice toy for the Kitchen :)

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Re: A nice toy for the Kitchen :)
  • From: "James Hoye" <james.hoye@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2001 16:52:29 -0000

> English law works differently:
>
> You start by making a non-binding offer on the property. Assuming that
> the vendor accepts, you each instruct solicitors to act on your
behalf.

> The various bits of "discovery" then take place BEFORE you
"exchange"

<snip lots of legal blurb>

The end result will be that when I sell the house, it will be made clear up
front that the really expensive items like my fridge, oven, hob etc are not
included in the asking price and therefore will NOT be included in the
sale.
If need be, I'll take the buggers out before any details are compiled and
fit cheapies!

Can't see any issues with that - they can't moan about not being told.
I'll
leave the CAT5 cabling for them though ;)

James H