Response Cameras

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Response Cameras
  • From: peter.white@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2001 13:15:20 +0000

Guys

Back in the summer I bought various bits of Response stuff from Homebase.
Having finally smuggled them into the house, the cameras have different end
connectors to the switcher unit (which wants rj45).    The cameras are both
TV
Eye 4000sc, and the switcher is 4000slb.  The cameras have a mini-DIN
socket on
the end - anyone know if I can lop this off and put an rj45 on the end
instead?
The outputs from the camera are:
White - audio
Yellow - video
Black - grnd
Red - +12v
Blue - trigger

But I've got no idea of the inputs to the switcher unit.  Can anyone help?

Thanks

Pete

PS Anyone know which cameras on the www.protectdirect.tv website are
compatible
with my switcher unit?  I'd like to get a couple of PIR cameras.