[KAT5] KAT5 MkII IR to Sky+

  • Subject: [KAT5] KAT5 MkII IR to Sky+
  • From: "Elliott, Phil P SUKOP-OFI/154" <phil.elliott@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2005 08:52:52 +0100

Wye Aye

I was helping a friend setup his new KAT5 boxes last night but I couldn't
get it to change the channel on his new Sky+ box.  I know that the IR is
working because it would control his video.  I tried messing about with the
position of the emitter but no success.

I seem to recall Frank Mc Alinden having problems with FirM Jr controlling
sky+.  I wonder if my problem is related to that.  Has anyone else managed
to control sky+?
Regards

Phil Elliott