RE: [KAT5] FirM Jr + KAT5 - A marriage made in Croydon :)

  • Subject: RE: [KAT5] FirM Jr + KAT5 - A marriage made in Croydon :)
  • From: "Tony Butler" <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2005 18:08:58 -0000

> I seem to remember that on the 26th September 2004 you said...
>
> "The IR detector thingy is butt-ugly though isn't it? ;)"

It is, but when it is pretty much invisible then it's okay ;)

> Point taken about the lead length although no one else has mentioned
it.

>  If you want a longer one let me know.

Nah, don't worry - duck tape saved the day.  The detector is, as you see in
the review, placed in front of the tv speakers and I needed to hide the
KAT5
unit itself (didn't want to see it in the gap between the speakers and the
cabinet it is resting on, but the length meant I could not just drop the
KAT5 receiver behind the cabinet as I have done with the two other
receivers
hidden there.
Solution: ducktape the KAT5 receiver to the back of the plasma ;)

cheers,

Tony

Searchable KAT5 archive can be found at
http://www.ukha-archive.com/