RE: Use of same cable for Video and computer

  • Subject: RE: Use of same cable for Video and computer
  • From: Keith Doxey
  • Date: Mon, 05 Jan 2004 17:35:00 +0000

Highly unlikely.

The thing that could cause damage would be plugging a phone line in by
mistake or somethiing that was feeding power over the CAT5, particularly if
greater than 12V.

href="/group/kat5-users/post?postID=1_44p3vmjiGpEayqBgqbZ_kAtHsZuv-x68Qk93cuV1Y3BA2SIG9mAON_NozOU04TywqU">gyre@k...</a>]
href="/group/kat5-users/post?postID=T5uwaIhb2qYOeBGpqp36-naZmHToALyK0rbcUc9cBYskdnvOYzxfVnUkhT_zM8S2ydIypCBrCBxmclFdKOTwpCygtB4">kat5-users@xxxxxxx</a>
> Subject: Re: [KAT5] Use of same cable for Video and computer
>

> Keith... I use my one cable sometimes for lan use and sometimes for
KAT5

href="/group/kat5-users/post?postID=Qr4ExH26XDYZwWe8ORycXIvQolNTihRqetFdaUIjnlexOa2O8oiIw11EP1fYZCntvnddauXTH87GBwhJ-KO8PXL5_YjJoEG1r6skgWgl">kat5-users-unsubscribe@xxxxxxx</a>