RE: New Build Recommendations

  • Subject: RE: New Build Recommendations
  • From: Keith Doxey
  • Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2003 17:18:00 +0000

Hi John,

Welcome to the KAT5 Users list.

KAT5 cant handle RF Frequencies so you should always install some CT100
coax
as well for LNB and TV aerial feeds.

Speaker cables are also a good idea whilst you have the opportunity.

There is no need for STP, UTP is fine for KAT5, Ethernet, Phone, Fax, ISDN,
ADSL etc.

Keith

www.diyha.co.uk
www.kat5.tv