RE: Re: Going Cat5

  • Subject: RE: Re: Going Cat5
  • From: Keith Doxey
  • Date: Mon, 08 Sep 2003 20:18:00 +0000

Mark H proved that Digital Audio worked over a normal video channel.

I see no reason why it shouldnt also work on a multidrop configuration.

As before, this has not been tested by me so I cant guarantee it will work
but anyone is free to try it if they wish and post the results back.

Keith

www.diyha.co.uk
www.kat5.tv

href="/group/kat5-users/post?postID=de5ouvQS8c272SbtjHDK9Os-k_VokCHuec3cQsYmbDQPwv4Ea33CWdWO3reelBGhCK0Ol30bohRZFb5O-N6ociKX">groups@s...</a>]