Re: LCD TV''s

  • Subject: Re: LCD TV''s
  • From: Shaf Ali
  • Date: Mon, 08 Sep 2003 20:06:00 +0000

Thanks Simon think the 500 mark is good for me - a very good start.

Now to get the expense request authorised by the account.... Maybe I should
get some brownie points by doing some DIY and tidying up in the house
before
popping the question over a meal [ might even go far enough as to even cook
it! ]. heh.

Shaf