Re: RGB switch (was Custom Kat5-RGB modules)

  • Subject: Re: RGB switch (was Custom Kat5-RGB modules)
  • From: Rob Barrow
  • Date: Wed, 09 Jul 2003 10:35:00 +0000

Keith,

I know what you mean - 24hr days just don't seem long enough anymore, but
I'm
putting that down to the fact I'm doing a selfbuild.

Hopefully when the house is finished I'll rediscover my evenings and
weekends,
no doubt spending them watching all those DVDs I've accumulated and never
opened!

Anyway, I like the sound of the modular approach to the switcher and look
forward to it being ready for market.

Please let me know if I can be of any help in the Beta testing phase. : )

Regards,

Rob.