Re: This list...

  • Subject: Re: This list...
  • From: Frank Mc Alinden
  • Date: Wed, 09 Jul 2003 10:33:00 +0000

The messages look ok from my end ???

Frank
----- Original Message -----
From: Keith Doxey
To: <a
href="/group/kat5-users/post?postID=BFqrsmvrI8wwQm57pwulN1Qpagw8LIkXTn1z6Oj9SP5Ccg4_eXJ2-nx7Tl4rF1vV0QjaOo-TlqiJc-cYyXpanxkhMN8e">kat5-users@xxxxxxx</a>
Sent: Wednesday, July 09, 2003 7:26 PM
Subject: RE: [KAT5] This list...

Hi Tony,

I have searched the Yahoo inteface and cant find any way of changing the
settings for the group. Are you sure this isnt something that you should
set
in your membership options.

Look under "Edit My Membership"

Message Format
Convert to HTML. Convert plain-text messages sent to me to HTML.
Do not convert to HTML. Don't change the format of messages sent to me.

Mine is set to DO NOT CONVERT and all the messages I have received today
have been plain text. If I have missed a group setting somewhere and there
is someone who can tell me what to change then please do.

Thanks

Keith

www.diyha.co.uk
www.kat5.tv