RE: New page on KAT5 website

  • Subject: RE: New page on KAT5 website
  • From: Keith Doxey
  • Date: Sat, 16 Aug 2003 12:34:00 +0000

They are small Kenwood units that I bought from Unbeatable.co.uk earlier
this year as a special after someone on UKHA_D posted details of the
"Bargain"[tm]

They have two 3.5mm stereo jack sockets that carry Mono Audio and Composite
video and come with a breakout lead to two phonos. They have two inputs so
can accept feeds from two devices. The only drawback is that the controls
are on the back and they dont have remote control.

Keith

www.diyha.co.uk
www.kat5.tv

href="/group/kat5-users/post?postID=TmLVr0KmFmOhbnlsSu9-hbUcmzDgBMuIGh73nhSe7bjTO39yDAIiNqLtmA6a1iDeicsUv10xCl41UpaeFA">milanlad@y...</a>]