RE: KAT5 Website Updated

  • Subject: RE: KAT5 Website Updated
  • From: Phil Harris
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2002 14:24:00 +0000

CTF?

The cheap LCD projectors just don't have the colour rendition that you
need for AV use ... Plus you really do need more than an 800 x 600 panel
if you're wanting to do widescreen/16:9!

I know Graham Howe uses a cheapish 800x600 LCD very successfully as his
only form of viewing but he is running quite a small screen.

Phil

href="/group/kat5-users/post?postID=yZFXhTmZSgVjeBCEGlQksgfBim6k5Itwcle_8GXh73WU8iunJWTr0ouzwheg6RYu2OOjJyT5n0GihJABv0M">tony.butler@r...</a>]
href="/group/kat5-users/post?postID=6IhZrcVk-qKHq5EBTkjfiXPRZu4XQBu8PME2qgK186KYpyrLF7AgKdaHjUoSoufSYTfoaZFsixa2LKIZYuqK-B0Br1SD">'kat5-users@xxxxxxx</a>'

href="/group/kat5-users/post?postID=IP92sXOt91k0muddWVFEcH_-JGQXb3l4vwgRyDTJE5tkMm_Pk01ltXmHYL5pe9zzJk3Ykp2NIj7tKDO1wd-NUQ">phillip.harris1@v...</a>]
href="/group/kat5-users/post?postID=73k3L58jwmkdTzV2fJgeLDxRaZ2h6ABRFE1HbFy_87tOzZMBbFfo3PszLoQjoliv8ZhLPNVLWFDjxLqfr5UztA">kat5-users@xxxxxxx</a>
> > Subject: RE: [KAT5] KAT5 Website Updated
> >

> > > do you know if he does affordable LCD projectors, or just
CRTs?