RE: Audio & video distribution

  • Subject: RE: Audio & video distribution
  • From: Phil Harris
  • Date: Thu, 24 May 2001 11:41:00 +0000

You only need one transmitter but need to take the termination resistors
out
of each receiver *EXCEPT* for the last one in the chain ... think of it
like
SCSI.

Cheers

Phil

By the way ... Keith ran me up a KAT5 "special" for component
video for
feeding my CRT projector (£12.5k when new) and it is ruddy brilliant!

Oh yeah Keith ... can you give me a shout when you have an S-Video + stereo
audio tx/rx pair available that I can buy from you?

href="/group/kat5-users/post?postID=zEojhpWGr2VMzxP_nP63e5EnxDLKtLKNaUlqnBB1mhMP688mmASKAl5Kl-TXNRkulYIbrHMLV8lGrqOnuw">nickt@t...</a>