Re: Need custom modules for HV video

  • Subject: Re: Need custom modules for HV video
  • From: Vince
  • Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2001 15:28:00 +0000

Hi Keith,

Ah, now if the switcher is going to have built in support for HV then I'll
just have to go for them configured as you planned.

<Brain fart>I'm not using the pair I have so a bit of swapping
components
should have them re-configured?</Brain fart>

<Cheeky Git>Will this invalidate the warranty on them?</Cheeky

--
Best regards,

Vince