RE: Re: Need custom modules for HV video

  • Subject: RE: Re: Need custom modules for HV video
  • From: Mark Harrison
  • Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2001 16:39:00 +0000

Dear sir,

We at the Campaign For The Redeployment Of A/V Equipment (CFTROAVE) are
able to help.

We will take your unused modules, and match them up to the needs of a
developing community in the Western World.

Read some of our recent success stories below:

- "CFTROAVE succesfully redeployed a Meridian processor from Mr. P in
Essex to Mr. H in West Sussex"

- "CFTROAVE succesfully redeployed a set of Quad amplifiers from Mr. B
in Surrey to Mr. H in West Sussex"

- "CFTROAVE succesfully redeployed a set of DVD player from Mr. P in
East Sussex to Mr. H in West Sussex"

- "CFTROAVE succesfully redeployed a set of speaker stands from Mr. M
in
Hampshire to Mr. H in West Sussex"

Change a developing community today. Contribute YOUR unused A/V
equipment through CFTROAVE

Mark Harrison