Re: Insteon App Installed on Two Phones

Seems the trick to synching is to make sure to click
"Get Latest Configuration" when done.
After doing this on both phones, I have a much more uniform situation.

Still have a "phantom" schedule on one device (insteon plug in wart).
I could probably delete the device from all scenes and such and delete it completely and then reintall and join scenes. But would really like to know where the ghost schedule lives......