Re: Insteon App Installed on Two Phones

  I've always just let them sync between tablets/phones/Alexa.  The only
real problem I've ever had was when the hub died.  Sure, I had a spare hub,
but then the Insteon security got in the way.  Devices are registered to a
specific hub MAC address.  Change hubs, you have re-register every device.

I ended up taking the orignal hub apart and replacing the capacitor that
failed, rather than go through the pain of recreating everything. :)