Re: Wanted: Drape Boss Curtain Motors

=E5=9C=A8 2001=E5=B9=B44=E6=9C=8830=E6=97=A5=E6=98=9F=E6=9C=9F=E4=B8=80 UTC=
+8=E4=B8=8B=E5=8D=8810:50:52=EF=BC=8CJim Cullen=E5=86=99=E9=81=93=EF=BC=9A
> Hi!
> As you probably know, Boss Manufacturing Co. has discontinued
> manufacturing their Drape boss curtain controllers.  Too bad -- the
> price was right and they worked great.  Anyway, my wife and I would like
> to locate a few for our house.  If you have any functioning units that
> you would be willing to sell, or know where we can buy some, please let
> us know.
>=20
> Sincerely,
> Jim
> FlyingCrown@earthli
Sell:
China Shenzhen ZHAOWEI Machinery & Electronics Co. Ltd engages in designing=
, manufacturing and marketing all kinds of electric motors. They are mainly=
 suitable for the following applications: smart home application used in sm=
art kitchen and laundry, medical instrument for personal care, smart E-tran=
smission applied in automobile, industry automation applied in telecommunic=
ation and a great variety of plastic/metal planetary gearbox in different s=
izes.
  In order to develop the oversea market, we are current seeking new partne=
rs around the world to create a bright future together. ZhaoWei is a right =
choice and excellent partnership with sincere services.

Company: Shenzhen ZHAOWEI Machinery & Electronics Co., Ltd  =20
Contact: Anny Liu
Tel=EF=BC=9A+86-755-27322652
Fax=EF=BC=9A+86-755-27323949
E-mail:sales@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Add: Blk. 18, Longwangmiao Industry Park, Fuyong Tn., Bao=E2=80=99an Dist.,=
 Shenzhen 518103, Guangdong, China