DIY Switches and others in open source

Hello,
(sorry for my English, buit I speak French)

I want to start a little project in automation, almost all in wireless,
with some switches + lights, a presence detector, and some sensors
(lights, temperature, ...)

I would like to do this in all open source and all DIY, and use a
Raspberry Pi (2) and probably some micro controllers.

Do you know a website with a description of open sources protocols for
home automation, and perhaps some schematics  ?

franssoa