Re: LED dimmable bulbs with X10 switches

I just bought a Phillips 8W LED spot lamp, model 9290002329, which work
perfectly with an old X10 lamp module. Turns on and off and dims, all perfectly.
Along with a gooseneck lamp I just picked up, this combo will make a perfect bed
reading lamp, bright, and focused to not light up any more area than needed.

I'm really liking these Phillips LED bulbs.