Heyu and RFXrec

I am trying to get Heyu Working on Raspberry Pi with an RFXrec unit to receive weather from Oregon Scientific sensors....it's almost working...but heyu monitor isn't displaying any data.

I would post this to the Heyu Users group, but they haven't approved me to join yet.

Here is my setup:
   RFX is on /dev/ttyUSB0 (according to dmesg)
   Permissions on the device are good
   x10config:
      TTY dummy
      TTY_AUX /dev/ttyUSB0 RFXCOM
I then run:
   heyu start
And I see the process running:
   pi  8028  0.0  0.3   2688  1704 ttyUSB0  Ss+  13:37   0:00 heyu_relay t

Nothing is received when I run "heyu monitor"

The RFX LED blinks when the Oregon Scientific (OS) transmits, so RFX is receiving signal.

I tried the following for giggles (I know the configuration below is wrong, but it tells me heyu is compiled and generally working on my system:
   x10config:
      TTY  /dev/ttyUSB0
When I run heyu monitor, I now get:
   Poll received unknown value (1 bytes), leading byte = 14
   Poll received unknown value (2 bytes), leading byte = ff
   Poll received unknown value (1 bytes), leading byte = fe
   etc....
These are received every time the OS sensor transmits....telling me heyu is working, it's just configured wrong.....but it doesn't receive anything at all when I use TTY dummy, etc in the config file

Anyone have any pointers?  Is there something I am missing?
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
-Owen