Re: Testing 1 2 3 Anyone here for an x10 question?

On 1/1/2015 12:11 PM, Art Todesco wrote:

> Devices sensitive to noise, such as the PowerLinc 1132, may not work
> well with any of the XTB units."
>
> Is this not a problem?

My setup has the 1132 plugged directly "atop" the (original version)
XTB.  Although I have a number of macros in the 1132, they're all
triggered by the 1132 itself.  None of them are ever triggered by other
x10 controllers in the house.  My 1132 also doesn't depend on the status
returned from any x10 devices.  As a result, my 1132 doesn't much care
about returned/amplified noise by the XTB (which might get incorrectly
interpreted as x10 codes).